Monday, October 26, 2009

Ellison's first day!


A week ago Monday was a big milestone for our little Ellison- she attended her first day at Riverfield Country Day School. It was supposed to be my first day back at work as well but unfortunately I was at home with the flu. We decided to go ahead and drop her off so I could rest and from what we heard, she did great! Each day the school sends an email update with what the "birds" did. That day, Ellison was the topic of conversation (see below)- so proud! Our original plan was for her to attend the child care facility at St. John were I work. As it got closer to me going back to work, she still did not have a spot. Thanks to our dear friend Emily Walton (and Ellie's Godmother), she got into Riverfield and it has been fabulous! Emily is an employee there and her little ones attend Riverfield as well. We have been so pleased in just the few days she has attended and look forward to Ellison being a "raven" for awhile.

No comments:

Peeps