Tuesday, February 3, 2009



13 growing on 15
It is quite an experience to get our crew of 13 together. Being that brother Chris and his family live in San Antonio, Drew and his family in Coppell, and Heather and I in Tulsa, such a gathering happens only once to a few times a year. And when we are together, it is chaos. Chaos that I wouldn't change for the world. Now add the element of trying to get all of us to smile at the same time, and you are in store for a true challenge. I particularly love the shots of Kristen...her smiles come so naturally, however, just not in front of the camera. So when you capture a genuine smile, you cherish it.

With the arrival of Baby Sher and Baby Kerr we are only a few months away from being a crew of 15. Can't wait for the next time we get together for portrait shots...I imagine it will be something that sitcoms could be made of.

2 comments:

Mom to Four said...

Where is the pic? I have tried twice and it doesn't load......oh the anticipation ;) Getting my crew of 6 was challenging enough-good luck with adding more

Mom to Four said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing-what a fun time it liked you all had. I can't believe how big your nieces and nephew are.

Peeps