Saturday, July 4, 2009

2 WEEKS OLD!
It's hard to believe that it has been two weeks. In some regards the time has flown by, as it seems just yesterday we were in the Hospital; however, it also seems nearly impossible to recall what life was like before Ellison was apart of our lives.

This last week I went back to work, and Heather enlisted the help of both her mom and my mom. It was nice to have them here to help ease the transition. But before my return, we spent the Friday having photos taken of Ellison as a one-weeker.

On the 3rd we went to a great fireworks show in Kiefer, OK, (about 5 miles South of Jenks) and Ellison was not bothered by the booms whatsoever. So we may push our luck, and try it again on the 4th. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July. Remember our men and women serving our country, and the sacrifices they and their families have made for us. I pray for God's protection and blessings on them!

5 comments:

the garrett family said...

beautiful photos of ellison!!!

Unknown said...

completely out of the loop, this morning you were placed on my heart, just thought I would "google" the sher family and officially found out that you have a two week old baby! I am not sure how blogs work and hope this gets through(it's my first time to write a comment on a blog).

Congrats!

Rob and Heather! How exciting. I am very thankful that ellison is healthy. Precious. You will be in our thoughts and prayers today. Had I have known sooner I would have brought you a gift. Have you seen "happiest baby on the block"--swaddling procedures? A must before ellison gets to 1 month old.

I am embarrassed that I had no clue about the birth But am thankful God had me thought of you this morning.

Would love to hear from you soon and will contact you this summer.

Psalm 128 and proverbs 14:26 and 28

God's Peace

Carlson Clan said...

I love the pics! She is so beautiful!

Mom to Four said...

amazing pics! Heather you look incredible!! and Rob not to leave you out-you too ;-)
Kade is super mad we have not taken him to see you all-know that she has 'big brother' who loves her so much and can't wait to get his hands on her.

Kelli said...

She is perfection. So beautiful! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Counting down the days.

Peeps