Sunday, July 26, 2009

Daddy's New Mac
So the week Ellison arrived I decided I needed to have a new mac. We had been living on both our desktop and laptops last legs (they are both over 6 years old), so it was due time. So having the new baby come along, I thought it was necessary to make the switch from PC to Mac. This decision was justified by all the video editing I would be doing making "home videos." Well, the first video is complete, although the footage was limited to that of the hospital. We will have to become more mindful of taking some video footage every now and then.

In making the video I quickly learned that our camcorder, that we have had for a couple of years, yet never used, doesn't produce the greatest in video quality. May need to upgrade that soon too! And, of course, making the video small enough to post also reduced the quality. Anyway, here it is; you will want to pause the music on the top left of the blog before playing. Hope you enjoy! I am sure there will be more to come!

4 comments:

the garrett family said...

loved the video!!

Brklacich Family said...

That was absolutely fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful video, beautiful baby girl! Mac's are the best, aren't they? Love to you all!

Margo! said...

I love this! I love when she is just born and is looking around all bundled up....its precious!! Margo

Peeps