Monday, January 18, 2010

Sooner Bred


My Christmas gift from Heather and our little princess this year was this picture (along with another) that I could put in both my office and the study at the house. I love this picture! It captures Ellison's inquisitive nature, as well as her "no smile, all business" expression that she so commonly reverts to when in front of the camera. I also love the fact that it incorporates not only the Sooners, but the autographed football. For those that don't know, this is the football I got for Heather's dad our first Christmas we were dating. Up until that point, Mr. Hill (as I called him), had chosen not to acknowledge my existence; but nothing softens the heart like a football signed by both Bob Stoops and Barry Switzer. What a perfect gift! Thanks girls!

No comments:

Peeps